Thursday, October 23, 2008

Hulk Feet

Here are the feet thus far. It was very strange filling in the toenail area. Sort of like doing a pedicure. I have been putting off doing the face because it is so detailed and bitty. I keep waiting for that day when I am craving frustrating and fiddly work, but so far that day hasn't arrived.

Yea! I giant box arrived in the mail, stuffed with more styrofoam peanuts than anyone could want in their house and...two kinds of purple glass! Here they are:

To look at one its own, I prefer the bluey-purple on the left but am going to use the reddish, concord grapey color on the right because I think it will give a better contrast with the blues in the other part of the picture. It also reminds me of grape popsicles. Mmmm, yumm...grapey glass....

No comments: