Monday, October 6, 2008

Biggest Glass Underpants Ever

Again, because The Thing's underpants are in the middle of the picture, it seemed like a good thing to get them done early in the project. I expected that it would take me days and days to complete the outlining because I expected it to be very fiddly, but I finished it in under and hour. Maybe the trick is listening to Blondie. Would Debbie Harry permit the outlining of underpants to drag on for days and days? I think not.

In an underpants fever, I decide to cut the blue fill in glass and begin.

And here, late in the evening are the complete Undies. Total time, including cutting the darker blue glass, 2 1/2 hours.

I think The Hulk's purple pants will be next.

1 comment:

Michael Sta said...

I just stumbled across your blog and am very impressed with the art. Looking forward to seeing the developments.